Friday, December 24, 2004

Christmas 2004


Another shopping-spree-day... :P huehuheue... I went shopping with my mom againn... we bought some make-ups, perfumes, shoes.. also I bought some DVDs. I love DVDs the most!!! Went to hairstylist also... well, busy day! 

As the matter of fact, two hours from now... I'm gonna go to Bandung with my family... coz my big family gonna celebrate Christmas at My Uncle's Place (he lives in Bandung). I hope it'll be great... we haven't done this (celebrate Christmas in Bandung) for 5 years now... the last 5 were in Jakarta, Manado, Bali... and this year, back to Bandung! 

And lately *besides Christmas songs* I've enjoyed the "Jay Z and Linkin Park - Collaboration Album". Sooooo cooolll!!! I love Jay Z and I sure love Linkin Park... I had been to LP's Concert in Jakarta last June. It was one of the best concerts I've ever seen! My fave song in the album is "Numb/Encore"... just listen! You'll know what I mean. 

one last thing, 

Eftihismena Christougenna, Boldog Kar√°csonyt, Mo'adim Lesimkha, Feliz Navidad, Frohliche Weihnachten, Joyeux Noel, Merry Christmas, Merii Kurisumasu and Selamat Hari
Natal...

Point is... I just wanna wish all of you who celebrate Christmas: a merry, joyful and blessed Christmas...

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails