Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Old friends, Hot Chocolate and Engagement Ring

What a lovely day, my husband and I went out with my old friends. Got some terrific news :) One of my besties just got engaged! yay! I'm so happy for you darling, if you read this, you know who you are. Since this is still a secret, I'm not at liberty to mention her name here. But here's the pic of her very pretty engagement ring:



Am I excited? You have no idea!!! ;) We laughed and exchanged stories over these tasty cups of hot chocolates at Canteen, Plaza Indonesia. A real nice place to hang out with your friends / family, in my opinion.




One old friend I've known since I was 12 years old, one old friend I've known since she was in junior highschool and one old friend I've known since high school era. It feels good and comforting hanging out with people you've known for more than 10 years and still hanging out until today. What a blessing. And on my way home, the sunset was just ueber-stunning. One of those perfect days today, yes? :)

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails