Sunday, May 09, 2010

Embracing My Appetites

I love to eat, I do darling. I was raised within two huge families  (from both sides of my parents) who embrace food and drinks that much. Food is the way our family share love and cherish the love between each other. Even my daddy said that my family is spending most of our money on food and drinks. I believe it is best for me, mentally, to just embrace my appetites.

I've been taking pictures of the food and drinks I consumed for so long and I don't know what to do with them, so I decided to post them on the internet. Check out my food/drinks blog below, click it:


That is one of my ways to celebrate my hunger, and I am definitely loving it. I don't know much about being a billionaire, but I'll bet I'd be a darling at it, especially in food department. In good ole AA fashion, I’m gonna say: I’m Amara. I love to eat.

Do you?

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails