Thursday, August 05, 2010

I Miss Karlsruhe...

Coat of Arms, Karlsruhe

Scloss Karlsruhe, this is the view from the building I lived in :) Sweet isnt it?


Part of the Schloss, very pretty!

Backyard Garden of the Schloss :)

View from the back of the Schloss

with my flatmate Lisa at Kaiserstrasse. Our home was the building behind H&M ;)
Kaiserstrasse :)

The Botanical Garden

Marktplatz
















Where I enjoy the sun, read a book, have lunch, hang out and play.


















Karlsruhe Hauptbahnhof














Multi Kulti Cafe, I just needed to walk downstairs from my room to Ground Floor.
Outer side of Multi Kulti Cafe and I lived on 4th floor of that building.
Ludwigsplatz, beer time :D






















Sandkorn-Theater, the place to watch musicals, plays, cabaretts




























ZKM Filmpalast, place to watch movies!



















Another photo of Ludwigsplatz - gosh I miss this place!!!!!
Unterhaus, one of the nightclubs in town!
I love strolling down here.. :)
some photos by myself and some I taken from Wikimedia Commons.

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails