Few days ago I went with my husband to Singapore for the upteenth time this year (I lost count, honestly). You guys prolly wondering why I go there a lot. I have several reasons...
- Reason #1. My dear brother lives in Singapore. He needs to be visited every once in a while :)
- Reason #2. My close friend lived there too until last July. Of course I enjoy hanging out with her!
- Reason #3. It is one of my husband's favorite cities in Asia. He loves Singapore more than Jakarta.
- Reason #4. Business trip(s).
- Reason #5. Shopping is more fun in Singapore. Everything is cheaper.
- Reason #6. I looove the foods and drinks! Culinary trip in Singapore is my biggest interest
- Reason #7. Getting away from the messy and awful traffic in Jakarta is a must, every once in a while.
So, here are the highlights of my trip few days ago. I was there for 5 days and staying at my brother's rented place. And oh it was not a business trip, it was a leisure one :) Thank the Lord!
|newly found ramen-ya.|
|reunited with my fav crepe at max brenner|
|my brother, my husband and I|
|accidentally met old friends|
|more friends! ikea tampines is so similar to ikea freiburg ya nyil?|
|crossed path with the best pizza place in singapore|
|fell in love with the yummiest takoyaki|
|Befriended this katsu set|
|had lovely reunion with daim almondy cake|
|Say hi to my newest friend, the iPad :)|
|my BFF at food opera|
|I can buy them anytime I want|
|favorite junk food breakfast|
|circle line is now running! train is coming, train is cominggg...|