Monday, September 13, 2010

Striped Frenzy

I've been a fan of striped shirts for... God knows how long! Since I was a little girl I've been wearing striped shirts. When I cleaned up my closet today, I found out that I've been buying (only) striped shirts for the last couple of months. How interesting now that my eyes only seek for striped shirts. My favorite  striped items would be, my classic striped Coco Chanel look alike striped blouse (Audrey Tautou wore the exact same blouse in Coco Avant Chanel) and my  breton striped Audrey Hepburn look alike striped blouse. *Breton: white around the neck and stripes start later. Feel free to give me striped shirts or blouse or dress on my birthday because I just can't stop wearing them ;) 

Amarantha Worang
Audrey Hepburn













Amarantha Worang
Audrey Tautou



















And that is the reason why I so love this striped couple prints by Blanca Gomez I found on Etsy. They'd look adorable facing each other like this in my bedroom or living room. 




No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails