Friday, December 31, 2010

My 2010

Opening the year in Bali with my family and stayed at St. Regis Bali.
January 1st 2010; 00.03 WITA at Ayana Resort Bali

After new year, we stayed at St.Regis Bali, I was holding the welcome card for our villa (People in the villa were me. my husband and my brother --- parents on the other villa, literally next door). The best hotel in the country (:

Left Bali for Jakarta.

Reunited with Chewy and Lowy.

Met Miss Cathy.

Numerous trips to Singapore (business+leisure).

Getting to know myself better and found new passions.

People change. Friendship is like a glass ornament, once it is broken it can rarely be put back together exactly the same way.

Old friendship rekindled and new friendship blossoms.

Spain won the World Cup.

Real Madrid's new coach: José Mourinho. Change for the better.

Dear uncle and a dear friend passed away ): 

Learning entrepreneurship deeper and practicing.

Balancing food and work out.

Conflicts that are not expressed and constructively resolved will be expressed indirectly at great cost to the group, and the indirect expression of conflicts will persist far longer than would open confrontation and settlement of the conflict.

Learned valuable lessons on life. Here's one: We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.

Being grateful almost everyday.

How "The Cove" documentary changed my way of living. No more visits to aquariums & zoos.

Crazily in love with Rick Riordan's: Percy Jackson and The Olympians, The Kane Chronicles, Heroes of Olympus.

Apple iPad.

My Audrey Hepburn DVD Collections is almost complete (:

Proud of Indonesian National Soccer/Football Team for the first time ever.

Very merry and jolly Christmas time with my big fat Minahasan families from both sides.
Family photo on Christmas Eve. The gift of holiday is being together with loved ones (:

Lesser drama this year. Yay.
  
In short, one blessed year (: Thank you Jesus, my Lord and Savior.

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails