Sunday, February 06, 2011

Pre-Wedding Photos

My darling bestfriend since junior highschool is getting married! Yes, the girl who got engaged months ago is Irene Susanto *trumpetssound*. Few weeks ago, prior to her wedding, the soon-to-be bride and groom got their pre-wedding photos taken my darling friend from college, Irene Iskandar AKA the talented photographer and got her make-up done by the beautiful Marlene Hariman. I just saw their pre-wedding photos on IRiS photoworks facebook page, they're BEAUTIFUL! If you're too lazy to open the links, see below:








The Couple: Irene Susanto and Lawrence Aswin
The Photographer: Irene Iskandar of IRiS photoworks
The Make-Up Artist: Marlene Hariman (See her professional works here)

Irene Iskandar also captured my pre-wedding photos, photos can be seen below. I must say I'm very happy with the results, she's so talented. I'm forever thankful, Unyil!!! (: So if any of you would like to get your special moments captured, just contact her and make arrangements. She is based in Jakarta but she is able to travel near or far (; And the same also goes for Marlene Hariman.

Irene Iskandar of IRiS photoworks
irene.iskandar@gmail.com
iris@ireneiskandar.com

Marlene Hariman
marlenehariman@gmail.com





No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails