Friday, March 11, 2011

Bali Island

2 weeks ago my friends and I spent wonderful times in Bali together, we were actually in the island for Larry and Irene's Wedding (photos coming up soon!), but we managed to enjoy ourselves there too of course. I must admit it, the feeling of going back to the island was truly extraordinary! It felt like going back home. Other than North Celebes, Bali is also my home - the place where my heart is. Visiting Bali once a year is a must... one can never get enough of Bali! My darling readers, if you haven't been to Bali, plan your trip now! Bali is definitely one of the places in world you must visit before you die (;

Bali is indeed a special place for me since I was a little girl. My parents always took me and my brother to Bali for our annual holiday trip! Then it became the place where my friends and I go for holidays (sunbaking and partying - oh yeah. partying in Bali is fun!!).

My parents, my brother and I, Melia Bali Sol Hotel, Nusa Dua, Bali - 1987

Nusa Dua Beach, 1987
Bali, 2004
Pecatu, Bali 2005

With my girlfriends at Dreamland Beach, Bali 2005-ish (?)
at Ku De Ta Bar, Seminyak - The hippest club in Bali until today!
My family at Rock Bar, Ayana Resort - Jimbaran, last sunset in 2009.



My husband and I were also married in Bali... at the most beautiful chapel and villa! Then shortly after our wedding, we left Jakarta and started to live in Bali. So yes, Bali has a special place in my heart.

Inside Infinity Chapel
February 21st 2009, Infinity Chapel - Conrad Hotels, Benoa, Bali
Our Wedding Cake
Uluwatu, Bali.
Villa Khayangan Estate, Uluwatu, Bali
The house my husband and I lived in, Taman Mumbul - Nusa Dua, Bali
These are several photos of the beautiful island that I took a while ago... awww looking at them makes me want to jump into an airplane to Bali right now!!! 

PS. You can always contact me if you want some references on where to go in Bali. I'd be happy to help you (:

Eastern part of Bali
My husband and I, Sulubhan - Uluwatu
Virgin Beach, East Bali
Padang padang Beach AKA eat, pray, love beach. Because this is where they shot the film! Julia Roberts and Javier Bardem were here, woot woot!
Uluwatu Beach
Di Mare, Karma Kandara Resort, Bali
Nammos Beach Club
Sulubhan Beach, Uluwatu
Geger Beach, Nusa Dua
Kafe Warisan, Petitenget.

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails