Monday, April 25, 2011

Spread Smile!

In the midst of everyday drama and constant kill-joy in our lives, take some time to spread smile. Smile to your loved ones, colleagues and even strangers, your smile will make people happy and let out positive attitudes. 

Browse and stumble into lovely websites also can make you smile! I recommend Katie Sokoler's blog - awesome, awesome blog by insanely creative woman! I'm going to do several amazing things she did, should be fun! I'll keep you posted of course (; Also subscribe on this youtube account and tick on receiving e-mail everytime they have new uploads. They never fail me, such a mood booster. They make my heart smile (;

Smile! Smile! Smile! 

Smile!
Amara in 2004.

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails