Monday, May 16, 2011

Chewy's 3rd Birthday!

How time flies... It feels like just yesterday he was as big as a Chihuahua and now today he weighs about 30 Kgs. I celebrate my Chewy's birthday every year with excessive adoration, love and of course special treats. He is very important to me and I want to celebrate that. He deserves the five-star-treatment.
Chewbacca also known as Chewy, Chewchew, Chuchu, Chachu and Tatu (; Born in Jakarta, May 16th 2008.

Dogs are among the loveliest and best friends in life, you can't overdo anything for them. Moreover, they  provide so much love to us everyday, so they deserve something special on their special days!

Happy Birthday Chewbacca! I love you lots and lots... my life wouldn't be the same without you in it. You make life more enjoyable (:

Denta, his fav treats since he was a puppy.

Gimme the denta mommy! Gimmeeee!!!

After finishing a pack of Denta, Chewy feeling content.

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails