Thursday, May 19, 2011

Trip to the Hardware Store

Few days ago I went to Ace Hardware with my husband and the in-laws. We had spent quite a bit of time in this hardware store. I was pretty bored and decided to do some silly things while we were there,  my husband thought I was being so silly at first and refused to take below photos... after few snaps, he finally joined me doing the silly things. So fun, you should try it some time. It's the little (and silly) things in life that make you happy and make your life! Those silly things surely made my (and my husband's) day!! 

Hoola Hoop!!! I haven't seen this thing in ages...

Hoola Hoop Girl

After playing with the hoola hoop, let's wash the hands. Appropriate hygiene helps you stay healthy.

This is a a very odd toilet seat. Peeing while standing up is out of the question...

This is when I asked my husband to teach me how to play the guitar...

Everytime I see a file cabinet, I couldn't help but browse through some invisible files...

I actually like this helmet... suddenly a career in mining industry is now so appealing...

My husband was like, "Welding stuff actually kinda cool."

My husband said if he were a superhero, he'd use this helmet/mask(?) for a believable disguise.

Never knew I'd find such cute boots in a hardware store...

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails