Thursday, June 23, 2011

Rugby Week

Asia's leading annual rugby competition involving all 28 member unions of the Asian Rugby Football Union is happening this week! This year’s ‘HSBC Asian 5 Nations Division 3 Tournament’ is hosted by Indonesia, yesterday was the Day One of the tournament. My husband and I went there to give support to his team mates who got chosen in the Indonesian Rhinos Rugby Squad 2011. Eventhough they lost to China by 32-23, they really played well and made the supporters proud. China was simply better and luckier. Looking forward to saturday, where Indonesia will play against Pakistan at 1 PM. Go Rhinos! 



Just before the kick off, China vs Indonesia.

Daniel R Nugroho, Indonesian local rugby star who got injured 4 days before the match which forced him to participate from the sidelines. Even so, he still bleeds red and white!

my husband's teammates, 3 of them are national players.

My husband and I.

My husband, Akmal Nasser, Michael Bavin, Bahrul Ariffudin = Banteng boys. 

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails