Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fabo Links

Been a while since my last fabo links post, so I think it's time to give new ones. Despite my crazy busy week, I've managed to cross path with these fabulous links... These links are so therapeutic yet giving me the unnecessary "ideas", ugh, the irony! 

I'm longing for a beachy weekend because of this lovely photo of Praia Piquinia by Christian Chaize

I love her style and she look a lot like Zooey Deschanel in this photo!

I'm a sucker for sunglasses... and currently admiring these Grey Ant glasses.

I love Amanda de Cadenet's shots. She's simply brilliant! 

I've been missing H&M, a lot. H&M home? Just kill me now. Ergh. Somebody, please bring H&M to Indonesia! 

Rad studded wedges, yes? 

Cant wait to see the movie about my first idol:  "The Iron Lady" played by Meryl Streep.

Not a fabulous link yet it's worth sharing Fake Apple Store in China, really guys! Really??!!  

Gwyneth Paltrow's very own cookbook? Of course I want a copy. 

Heart-warming photos of baby Lions with their Mothers. Awwww...  

Pixar's UP house for sale


'til next time! Toodles! (;
 

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails