Friday, July 15, 2011

Let's Go To The Beach!

I love going to the beach, thanks to my parents who introduced the beach to me at very young age. I spent my beautiful childhood in Manado, Indonesia which located at the Bay of Manado. Thus it was very convenient for my parents to take my brother and I to this beach called Tasik Ria every possible weekend, visit Bunaken every month and Bali every year. Oh how I love my parents, truly the coolest parents ever! 

When we moved to the island of Java, our family went to Carita, Thousand Islands and of course, Bali for vacations. For my family, going on vacation means going to the beach! Bla bla bla... I guess you get my point by now, the beach and I are inseparable. I am very blessed to have been born in a country which comprises over 18,000 islands - in other words, so many dazzling beaches to enjoy! 

To this extent, now I'm going to share my most favorite beaches in Indonesia, so if you ever come to Indonesia and love the beach as much as I do, you wouldn't want to miss these superb beaches...

Pulau Putri, Thousand Islands, Indonesia. 

Siladen, North Sulawesi, Indonesia.

Lihaga, North Sulawesi, Indonesia.

Lalumpe Beach on a cloudy day, still beautiful! North Sulawesi, Indonesia.

At Geger Beach, my sanctuary in Bali. 

Padang Padang Beach, is down in south of Bali on the Bukit Peninsula on the way to Uluwatu. Also known as Eat Pray Love beach since 2009.  

Virgin Beach, Karangasem, East Bali. Crystal clear water, so pristine! 

My husband and I at Hotel Nikko's beach, loveee! Nusa Dua, Bali, Indonesia.  
If you want details and too lazy to google them, feel free to leave your questions here. 

And of course, there are still many beaches in Indonesia that I want to go to (see below photos) and since I'm one selfish bastard, I won't reveal the names of these beaches below. I'll reveal the names later... after I came back from those beaches *evil laugh*. In the meantime, just enjoy these photos and dream about them beaches! Non Indonesian readers, don't you want to pack up your bags then jump on an airplane, destination: Indonesia this instant? (;

all images below are taken from google.com/imagesearch









Update: Sep 27th 2011. Gili Trawangan, Lombok. Been there!! (: 




No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails