Monday, August 15, 2011

1121 Kilometres

1121 kilometres (696.4 miles) is the distance between Jakarta, the largest city on the island of Java in Indonesia and Lombok, the island in West Nusa Tenggara province, in Indonesia. Jakarta is the city where I live and Lombok is where my husband now lives, because his flying school has just started. He's gonna be staying there for 9 months, but we've already scheduled my visits to Lombok in between.

From the photos he sent me, I know that we have made the right decision. He's happy. Yes, I miss him everyday, I just need to get used to this. Not easy, but I'll try my best. So now I'm just waiting for time to pass. Hopefully he will pass all the tests, exams with flying colors and get the licenses he needs/wants. --- that's me being supportive (; 

PS: I LOVE YOU, BUN!

My husband and I at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, the day he left for Lombok. Yes I'm wearing my most favorite striped top, my mood booster!

The first thing he did in Lombok was took a picture with his new ride, Liberty XL2.

At Senggigi Beach, he stays at this beach front hotel there.

His school's hangar and runway at Selaparang Airport, Lombok.

Husby in pilot uniform with this amphibian airplane.

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails