Monday, August 01, 2011

Fast Forward to September!

Not that I don't love August, but as a tv series enthusiast, I simply couldn't wait for September to arrive! My favorite tv shows will come back *cue angel chorus HAALLELUJAH* and of course the new tv shows, I watched their preview trailer and totally falling for them instantly! 

1st one, of course, The New Girl simply because of the lovely Zooey Deschanel.


2nd, Pan Am! Why? Because the setting is in 1963 just like Mad Men. Vintage vintage vintage! SWOOOONNN! 


3rd, the new Charlie's Angels. Girls kick ass are cool! Minka Kelly's so pretty.


4th, Revenge. Emily van Camp is the main character, I love her since Brothers and Sisters. The plot looks interesting as well. 


5th, Once Upon A Time. I have a soft spot for fairy tales ((: 


5 new tv series to look forward to! Those are for me, the replacements of No Ordinary Family, Brothers and Sisters, V which all got canceled this year. Oh well, while waiting for September to come, I'm just gonna enjoy August accompanied by Entourage final season and Amazing Race Australia season 1. Oh joy!

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails