Sunday, September 04, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge - Day 1: Self Portrait

It's 1 AM and I couldn't sleep... mainly because my husband will be going away in a just a few hours, he'll be in the plane going back to Lombok. Boohoo. Well on a more exciting note, yesterday I decided to join the "30 Day Photography Challenge" which I found while collecting images from the internet (read: pinterest). It's going to be fun! I think that's why I'm so excited about it. Anyone else wants to join? 

Click me!

So without further ado, here's the photo from Day 1, dated September 3rd 2011. Taken with my iMac's photobooth. Location: My bedroom. I was just finished cleaning up my face.

Day 1: Self-portrait.

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails