Monday, September 05, 2011

Couples That Look Like Siblings

I stumbled upon this tumblr blog recently and I think this blog is hilarious! Well mainly because I can relate to that. My husband's facial features are very similar to mine and until today we have always been told that we look alike everywhere we go since the very first time. Some of them even screamed "INCEST!!" as they realize our "similarity". Eww. Gross. It's one of those things you sometimes don't notice at first, until you do and then it's all you can think about. Are you currently dating / marrying someone who looks a lot like you too? How many are there?

via tumblr

via tumblr

via tumblr


Take a look at below photos. My husband and I are obviously not the only couple that look like siblings, some of our friends are also look very similar to their partners. I couldn't help but wonder, are people strangely attracted to the subconscious sense of familiarity or narcissism? Or it's just purely random coincidence?

with my husband. some people even say that we look like twins here -___-

one of my besties, Irene with her husband, Larry.

also one of my besties Tikyta with her fiance Nico.

dear friend Eka and boyfriend Ferdy.

my ex co-worker Susan with her husband.

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails