Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 10: Childhood Memory

At first I was going to blog about something else, but when I cleaned up a stack of my old handicraft books, I found these photos. Then I edited them using my iPhone then voila... a messy montage of a little Balinese dancer on stage.

The short story is as follows: when I was still in elementary school, my mother enrolled me to a Balinese dance studio in Bandung called Githa Saraswati Studio to learn Balinese dance. FYI, it's same place where my mother learned Balinese dance in her youth and apparently the studio still opens until today and remain the best Balinese dance studio in Bandung. In below photos, I was performing several Balinese Dance: Pendet Dance, Panji Semirang Dance and Manuk Krawa Dance ... ahhh the good old times. Definitely one of my favorite childhood memories.

Day 10: Childhood Memory

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails