Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Day 4: Something Green

This green alien is the only stuffed animal (lol - stuffed animal! why did I come up with that?!) I have in my bed. My husband bought it in Melbourne then gave this to me when we were on a trip to Manado for Christmas. Five years ago we were in a long-distance-relationship, so to make myself feel that he's around eventhough he's so far away, he gave me this alien as a substitute. Now that we're back in long-distance-marriage, this green alien accompanies me every night since I'm not used to sleep alone anymore. Every night hugging this green alien as I sleep, I think it's a bout time I give this alien a proper name. I'm thinking... Yoda? 

note: Photo taken today using my iPhone. 

Day 4: Something Green

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails