Friday, September 02, 2011

Happy Birthday, Dad!

My beloved father turns 64 today but he looks like a 50-year-old and has the young spirit. My father is like a walking library of knowledge. He knows pretty much everything there is to know about world history (you name the country, he knows it), military stuffs and many more. Although careful getting him started, he’ll talk for a long time! My father is one of the most inspirational figure in my life, because my interest in books, world history, movies, music came from him, we even have the same taste buds. So many "Like Father, Like Daughter" thing, except for favorite football club (he's a die-hard fan of Manchester United while yours truly is one true Madridista). If I could choose the perfect father, there's no one I would rather have than you papa! (: Happy Birthday xoxo

My beloved father, Freddy Worang. The photo was taken in Manado 3 years ago.

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails