Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Now Downloading: New Girl

Good news!!! ---> well to me and everyone else who loves Zooey Deschanel. I just saw this announcement on tumblr: 


If you have a US iTunes account, you can download the pilot episode for free right now. So, what are you waiting for? DOWNLOAD NOW!!! I'm so excited!!! (--- I'm someone who end my sentences with excessive exclamation points when I'm feeling excited) 
Download pilot episode of New Girl on iTunes
currently downloading the sneak peeks and the pilot eps <3

UPDATE (Sep 09, 2011):
I've already watched it twice! Once is simply not enough, surely I'm going to watch it again and again and again. I LOVED IT. It's utterly adorable and funny and I really can't wait to see more! Yay!!!


No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails