Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Something in Common

Before you say/think anything... Yes, I know this is somewhat silly (or downright pathetic - lol) but I think this is quite amusing (for me). So yesterday Zooey Deschanel uploaded her self-portrait photo on twitter. She wore this polka-dot high-waist shorts and long sleeve top (see photo below). Notice the striking similarity between Zooey Deschanel's outfit and my outfit? ((; It's one of the little things in life that makes me happy! 

Zooey on the left and yours truly on the right. Both wearing similar outfit, except that Zooey didn't wear a belt, I did!

But actually, both Zooey and I love Audrey Hepburn and this was one of Audrey Hepburn's outfit back then. It is a fact that Zooey is also a fan of Audrey Hepburn, because she once said this to a reporter: "Emily (Deschanel - her sister) is Grace Kelly to my Audrey Hepburn."

Audrey Hepburn, my favorite icon and my inspiration.

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails