Thursday, September 29, 2011

Travelogue: Lombok (Day 5)

Well it was our last day in Lombok! Started the morning with super early breakfast (at 6.30 AM) with Jonah and Monique. Because Jonah due to fly at 8. 00 AM so we had to wake up early. Waking up early in the morning is a bit annoying yet you know what they say, waking up early means keeping your eye open to every available opportunity. Well, that's quite true. By waking up early I got the chance to have breakfast with my husband, no queue at the egg station (yay buffet breakfast!!!) and can put a lot of things on my plate shamelessly because no one was there to see it! Hahaha ((:

Having breakfast with Jonah.

Before we checked out at the hotel, we spent some time at the pool bar and had a conversation with random stranger. This matured German guy actually has been living in Lombok for 23 years of his life. He's an engineer and a world traveler yet he always comes back to Lombok. He's in love with this place since the first time he got here. Well, after experiencing Lombok these past few days, I can see what he means. Lombok is indeed one beautiful place.

Then we went straight to Selaparang International Airport, which will be closed on September 30th 2011. So on my next trip, I'd be arriving to the Bandara International Lombok (BIL Airport). I was sad to leave Lombok and Jonah. But on a happier note, my husband came to the departure gate. He has airport pass so he could go in and accompany us until embarkation time. We said goodbye at the boarding room and kept on waving at each other through my way into the airplane. I flew back to Jakarta with another MD aircraft, this time it was a MD 90 also operated by Lion Air. As usual my fear of flying was making me super nervous yet God is so good to me. The weather was nice, the flight was turbulence free and we landed back safely in Jakarta. I'm so grateful for the wonderful trip, Lord Jesus! Thank You!

PS: See you soon, hubby! Hugs and Kisses. 

Departing Selaparang International Airport, Lombok.

Arriving in Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, Jakarta.

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails