Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Kate Spade 2012 Spring Preview

I'm following Kate Spade on instagram and last night (GMT +7) they posted some pics from their event, Kate Spade 2012 Spring Preview. Ohh I'm in looove... stripes heaven and many cute graphic clothes (check out those Japanese floral prints). Posting the pics below, what do you think? Aren't they lovely? 
"I went to wimbledon this year and was clearly very inspired.", Deborah Lloyd

"I never thought I'd do a pink trouser suit, but I'm loving it.", Deborah Lloyd

Spring 2012


"OMG I LOVE THIS WHOLE OUTFIT!!!", Amarantha W.

Hello Rory... err.. Alexis Bledel! Love your LBD!

Stripe heaven!



Japanese floral prints!


Supercute!
pics via @katespadeny @purseblog @matchbookmag instagram accounts.

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails