Friday, October 28, 2011

Need Your Vote!

My darling readers, I need your help to win a pair of Swedish Hasbeens high-heeled clogs or tassel loafer sky high. I've been wanting to have a pair of these sweet things  for almost 2 years now but however I couldn't find them in Jakarta nor in Singapore. 

Many brands also sell these Swedish Hasbeens look-alike clogs and I saw these Hadley Clogs at Cotton On Singapore last year. Tried them many times, tried to convince myself that they're comfortable (not) and worth the price - S$30. Yes, I'm in love with them eventhough they're only Swedish Hasbeens copies,  but I followed my gut to not buy them, I still want the original! Especially when the original Swedish Hasbeens are super comfortable and long lasting (always remember, high price is a sign of good quality).

Then one of my favorite bloggers, Erin from calivintage, blog about this contest by Swedish Hasbeens. The prize is a pair of swedish hasbeens from their fall 2011 collection for the contestant and the partner. I already submitted a photo to their website, please vote for me! Unfortunately, I'm not gonna be able to know who voted for me, so assuming you're going to vote for me, I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Click below link to vote for me! 

She and Him by Amarantha Worang.

Me and My Husband

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails