Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Movies, Anyone?

I recently watched Woody Allen's "Midnight In Paris" and I loved it! Been wanting to watch it for a few months, then I forgot all about it. Then my dear friend Irene Iskandar who just saw it, told me that I really should watch the movie, she said I'd love it! And boy, she was right. Ah Unyil you know me too well ((: The movie's about a man so obsessed with the past he finds a way to travel back into it every midnight. He met F. Scott Fitzgerald, Ernest Hemingway, Pablo Picasso and many more in his travel. My oh my oh my! Everything I love is in it (writers, roaring 20s, Europe), how can I not love "Midnight in Paris"!


And these are the (old and new) movies that I want to watch sometime soon:

1. Sofia Coppola's Somewhere


2. Mike Mills' Beginners


3. René Féret's Mozart's Sister




2 comments:

irene said...

Haha told ya! For a person who loves vintage fashion and loves to read books, it's easy to tell that you'll love the movie :3

amarantha said...

Am I really that predictable!!! LOL... X)

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails