Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Amara's Pixie Haircut!

AT LAST! Got a green light from my sweet darling husband to get a pixie haircut. I super love my new pixie haircut and now I feel like I can face anything that comes my way even more. Bring it on big Three-O!  (note: Dear Life, this is a rhetorical statement, not a challenge). Yes I'm getting old but I look a lot younger, my dad told me that I look like a high school kid. You're too sweet, dad! (; 

I actually love Katie Armour's thin short pixie cut, but my husband told me not to push my luck. Fortunately, he loooves my new pixie haircut and told me there's a good chance he'll let me to get Katie's pixie cut one day. YES!

Katie Armour via The Neo Traditionalist

2012 NY's Resolution number 5, CHECKED! I thank Thee, Lord, for this gift. 

taken on January 17th 2012.

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails