Friday, January 27, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds

via tumblr

Well hello!

Without further ado, here are the fab links this Friday. Enjoy!

Another passionate teenage sailor.

How to layer jewelry.

DIY Lace Neon Clutch! Gotta love lace. 

Todd Oldham is back!

Let's read about Paris.

Thinking of trying either this or that, for breakfast.

Corgis are cute! I want one... or two. (Please don't give me one, my super jealous huskies are going to murder it.) But my favorite breed would still be Siberian Husky!

This article is hilarious!

Awesome Waterfalls Restaurant!

Erin Foster can read my mind! Read the first and second paragraphs.

'Til next week! Have a great weekend darlings... xo


PS. See my previous Fabulous Friday Finds here!

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails