Sunday, January 08, 2012

It's Twenty-Twelve Already!

Well hello darlings! So many things have happened since the last time I blogged. My husband arrived in town for holidays, then we officially moved to the new house... saying good bye to FC2 #11 and saying hello to E-09 on December 21st 2011. Two days later, we packed up our huge suitcase and flew to our hometown, Manado, with my in-laws. More on trip this later... (: 

Came back few days ago,  then my husband left Jakarta for Lombok (continuing his pilot school) 2 days later. And now, I AM OFFICIALLY BACK! Wheeeeee.... 

But first thing first, I'm a firm believer of this old saying: "better late than never". That being said, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and superfun NYE party/gatherings/whatsoever with your loved ones. I know I did. (:

2011 was a great year. May 2012 be. 

Buckle up, my darlings! It's gonna be a bumpy ride but God will never give us more than we can handle. But always remember, when you think that it's more than you can handle, ask Him for broader shoulders so you wouldn't find the burden 'too heavy'.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from my husband and I! XOXO

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails