Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My January On Instagram


I've decided to start a new feature (yes, another one) on the blog called (Month) On Instagram. It's simply that, Instagram pictures from my life on the respective month. I thought it would be fun and it's like journaling my life with a click of my iPhone. 

Enjoy!

PS: A little warning, you will see that my huskies, Chewbacca and Lowbacca dominate my instagram stream. They are my muses so yes they will make a lot of appearances here!








Left to Right. 

1st Row: 
Had Biapong Babi (Pork Steamed Bun) and Hot Milk Tea on a cold rainy afternoon at Rumah Kopi Gembira, Kawangkoan.
The famous Minahasan Chillies. North Sulawesi is renowned for its spicy, chilli-rich cuisine.
My husband's Aunt Ati's Chocolate Chip with Cashew Nuts Cookies are da bomb. 

2nd Row:
The making of one of my favorite Minahasan dish, Posana. 
Terminal 1A, Soekarno-Hatta International Airport Jakarta at 10 PM. 
Check-In Hall. 

3rd Row: 
Check-In Counter
That's me waiting on the tickets to be issued. 
Lowy was howling really loud (I think she was screaming) after my husband kissed her goodbye. 

4th Row: 
My husband in his uniform, he took a very early flight back to Lombok so he could still attend the afternoon class straight from the airport. 
Chewy & Lowy sleeping (not a staged photo). 
My most often ordered item at Paradise Dynasty, The Colourful Xiao Long Bao.

5th Row: 
My beautiful princess Lowy. 
My sweet prince Chewy.
Crazily addicted to this chocolate milk. Soooo good!

6th Row:
My favorite activity on weekends... In bed watching DVDs! 
I have been always loved Wendy's Frosty. 
Lowy's annoyed face when I woke her up. 

7th Row:
Say hello to my perfect pink! (;  
Loving my desktop wallpaper. Looove.
Found my Nokia cellphone from 10 years ago. Anyone remembers snakes? (; 


8th Row:
My grandparents' vintage gramophone.
Glued to the tv for almost 6 hours watching that epic Australian Open final match. Yay NOLE!!!
Not a fan of cupcakes, but Tea Party's Cupcakes are divine! Their Red Velvet Cupcake is my favorite!

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails