Friday, January 20, 2012

Nailed It!

I love nail polish! Nail polish makes my nails look so nice and purrty. *babyvoice* I bought a few bottles of Essie nail polish recently on eBay and I can't wait for them to arrive soon. I just can't help it, they're just too gorgeous! And as a matter of fact, I'm starting to build a collection of Essie nail polishes. OPI used to be my favorite nail polish brand but then I crossed path with Essie's Turquoise & Caicos which I absolutely loved! It has become my favorite polish ever and since I only have that one color, I need more. Lots more. 

My purrty nails and the lovely Essie's Turquoise & Caicos nail polish.

Thanks to Joanna Goddard, my next bottle of Essie would be Fiji, one of the bottles I bought on eBay. According to her and many other people, it is the perfect pink nail polish ever produced. I have a feeling it's going to be my perfect pink nail polish too! 
 
Essie's Fiji
My birthday is coming soon and I would love to have these colors to my collection *SIGNALINGmyhusband*. LOL
 
Essie's Chinchilly
Essie's Fifth Avenue
 
 
Essie's Go Overboard

Essie's Aruba Blue
Essie's Clambake
Essie's Beach Bum Blu

FEW TIPS. 
  1. You might want to check out I Love Nail Polish blog by Wan. She's reviewing nail polishes (which makes me want this China Glaze for Audrey nail polish) and give nail art tutorials on her blog. I'm so doing this nautical themed nail art, but first I need to practice on drawing this anchor on my nail. Wish me luck!
  2. If you're into Nail Art, you might want to have Konad products. 

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails