Saturday, March 31, 2012

My March On Instagram

Hello darlings!
It's that time of the month again! These are some of the photos from my private instagram accounts, the funnest instagram feed!


#1. Steaming rice using my late oma's vintage steamer.
#2. Always love Auntie Anne's cinnamon pretzel.
#3. Turquoise nails in March.


#1. One of my favorite movies, the original The King and I.
#2. Indomie Ayam Bawang is my favorite instant noddle flavour.
#3. Gotta love ChaTime's Pearl Milk Bubble Tea. 



#2. Chewy looking up.
#3. Lowy looking up. 


#1. Traffic jam in Jakarta on rainy Friday afternoon = insane!
#2. Red Velvet Cupcakes <3
#3. This movie makes me want to practice Karate again and regret I didn't take the black belt test. I feel incomplete now. Yours, Brown Belted Girl.


#1. Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
#2. My two tone nails.
#3. Riding Trans Bintaro for the first time since 2007. ^_^


#1. My cute niece Chloe
#2. My new friend, Essie's matte about you.
#3. Love the oden at Lawson.

















No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails