Friday, June 08, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds

via Pinterest
I'm back! Honestly I've missed blogging and it is so annoying that I could only be back blogging because I have fallen sick. Yes, I have caught fever and friends for 3 days now. The mighty Amara has fallen, momentarily. But Amara is being Amara, I refuse to be unproductive so I guess these sickie days are perfect to blog again. 

Without further ado, please enjoy some links for this fabulous friday! 


I love their Shelter Island retreat


Just ordered mine

In love with Tart Deco. Can't wait for mine to arrive. 

My husband is in this teaser commercial!

Jason Mraz and Maroon 5 are coming to town (again). 

I'm so in love with Derawan, currently planning a Derawan trip with my cousin for end of this year or early next year. Fingers crossed! It's so hard to match our schedule ):


 'til next week! Toodles! 

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails