Sunday, September 02, 2012

Papa's 65th!

Happy Birthday to the best Papa in the world! 

Dad was having breakfast at a hotel in Monte Carlo, Monaco. 

It's one of favorite photos of my papa: breakfast, stripes tablecloth, seaside and Europe! This photo was taken in late 1970s when my papa and his friends went to Monte Carlo for vacation. Papa loves traveling and enjoying every minute of it! He truly knows how to embrace il dolce far niente! You'll never have a dull moment when vacationing with my papa. (: Always looking forward to go on a vacation with my papa. God bless you papa!

And oh, because it's Sunday, here's a Sunday Thought feature for today:
"God, we have heard with our ears, our fathers have told us, what deeds you performed in their days, in the days of old." Psalm 44:1
Yes, Thank You, Lord Jesus for always giving the best things to papa and our family. We treasure  everything including our failures and setbacks. Because to our family, failures and setbacks are actually  Your blessings in disguise. Thank you for all your blessings and may You continue to shower us with your blessings. Amen.

PS. My husband took this photo below this morning when he was flying to Sumbawa and sent it to my papa. Papa loves it!


My husband took this pic early this morning and sent it to my papa! <3 td="td">


3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday! God bless you sir! Have an awesome year xoxo

amarantha said...

Thank you darling! xoxo

amarantha said...

Thank you darling! xoxo

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails