Sunday, December 30, 2012

Bye 2012!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from our little family to yours! xoxo


Wow, there's just a lot of things been going on in my life these past few months... and it's hard to keep up with blogging as often as before. 

But here we are, at the end of the year. I still cannot believe that tomorrow would be the last day of 2012! So have you spent this year according to your liking? Well I think I'm sort of having a good year in terms of business and of course my relationship with my family and husband despite the fact that our journey this year has been riddled with trials and tribulations. 

And if there's one thing I managed to do quite well this year was: I didn't get caught up in trivial things and waste time and energy on issues that don't deserve my attention. Yay! Not exactly drama-free year for me but the drama that was already brewing didn't involve me. I only listened to some of them, observed the situation and gave opinion / offered advice whenever I'm asked. I already been dealing with personal issues and refuse to insert myself into issues that don't involve me. 

Thank you dear God, for 2012. For all Your blessings. The good and the bad, the laughter and tears, the merriment and tragedy, the memories and the lessons. I value and cherish all of them, they made my life this year more interesting. 

And dear God, please still be with us, protect us and bless us in 2013. :) Amen. 

I wish you happy holidays from our home to yours and I pray that each day, love - health - happiness will come your way! Toodles! xx


No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails