I fell in love with Kyoto.
Not the title of this post, merely a statement. Kyoto is a culturally rich city. Keyword here is culture, I have always been attracted to foreign culture and this very city quenched my thirst for timeless and unique heritage.
Kyoto has a lot to offer, such as the sacred sites and religious attractions, museums and foods. We only managed to cover one temple, one shrine, Gion and Shijo Avenue. I promise myself, if I ever go back to Kyoto in the future, I would visit other temples and shrines and stay there for a week because there is much to see in Kyoto.
|Red lips selfie.|
|Milka, Lala and I on board the train heading to Kyoto.|
|Candid pic of yours truly taken by mum.|
|JR Kyoto Station|
|On the bus heading to our first destination: Kiyomizudera.|
|My girlcousins and I.|
|Fushimi Inari-taisha entrance.|
|Fushimi Inari-taisha map.|
|Mum and I.|
|Waiting for Geisha or Maiko passes by in Gion.|
Places we went to in Kyoto and tips:
- Kiyomizudera, Fushimi Inari-Shrine, Shijo Avenue, Gion.
- My wishlist if I ever to visit Kyoto in the future: these temples and shrines.
- On where to go for good foods and drinks in Kyoto. .
- Hyperdia.com : so you'd know which train to take, at what time and on which platform. But in Kyoto, I prefer to travel by bus.
- My cousins and I recently opened a Tour and Travel agent, should you need our services please do not hesitate to contact us at info(at)pasiartour.com We can create special itineraries for you to suit your needs and interest. Thank you!
Next city we went to was Toyama before Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route which will be posted separately, until then!