Saturday, February 22, 2014

Travelogue: Singapore (Dec 2013)

Last trip to Singapore in year 2013.

This was my last trip to Singapore in 2013 (excuse the delay) and it was a business trip.

I actually love Singapore and going there makes me happy and sad at the same time. Happy that I don't have to face bad traffic (Jakarta, you drives me nuts!) and sad that Jakarta is not as convenient as Singapore. 

However, as I mentioned before that this was a business trip so I didn't doanything fun much and I did go solo. Traveling alone is not a problem for me, I embrace traveling solo. I don't have to depend on anyone's schedule and able to choose the destination without having to worry that it may not be my travel companion's cup of tea.

Anyways, during this trip I managed to go see this "Little Black Jacket Exhibition" at Art Science Museum, it was an exquisite work of art by Karl Lagerfeld and I loved it. I have to admit it was the highlight of this  trip. I need more trips like this in the future! :)


Taking off CGK


Hello Singapore! 
Perfect transportation card for a day, two or three days visit to Singapore. 

view from Marina Bay Sands 














Selfie wearing one of my favorite sunglasses (:











No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails