| via Chance |
Just like the woman in the photo above, I'm going to spend this weekend alone because my husband Jonah already went back to Lombok last Tuesday. Planning a relaxing weekend... Just me, my book and my striped tee (and shorts). I actually enjoy being alone, on my own. Eventhough many people / friends (yes, not just some, but many) think that it is odd to go to the cinema alone, eating at restaurants or cafe alone, shopping alone, basically doing everything alone, I actually enjoy it to the hilt! Yes, I'm alone but I'm absolutely not lonely, there's a difference. Do any of you enjoy being alone too?
Oh well, I wish you all a very relaxing weekend (:
Oh wow... Hidden Pools!
Then it leads to King Kai Pool Float. Oh!
Welovekaoru. Oh yes I do!
I just found out about Spice Girls' musical, "Viva Forever". Interesting!
I have a feeling that this would be my next bottle of essie ((:
Love this bride and groom's pic!
'til next week darlings! kiss

2 comments:
Me!!! I enjoy my "me"/alone time hahahhaa oh darling..I wish I live closer ;)
*HIGH FIVE* ((:
we apparently have a lot of things in common huh! too bad we're miles apart!
Post a Comment