Friday, December 25, 2009

Goodbye, 2009!

It’s Christmas Day, and I want to take a moment (while I actually have one available) to reflect on 2009. What a year. What.an.AMAZING year! My life has been forever changed this year, and there is no place I’d rather be than where I am right now.


2009 holds the following for me: got to move to one of the most beautiful islands in the world, got to experience the fun job and I’ve also ventured to make strides to improve myself as a daughter, friend, sister, co-worker, and new wife… oh yeah, I GOT MARRIED! :) Something that quite surprised me too. I also lost a dear grandmother in 2009. She was loved. Anw not going into more details, yet I'm thankful to Jesus for giving me such an incredible year. Happy moments, trial moments all within the year... yet He never left my side. Thank you. I'm forever grateful.


To all my readers… Happy Holidays, and here’s hoping you, too, had an amazing 2009, and that 2010 brings you even more smiles, dream fulfillments, and just simple, pure happiness!
xoxox

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails