Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Rainbow Brite

via Google/imagesearch


Aww, Rainbow Brite.  I still have a soft spot for that perky little blonde trying to bring color and happiness to the world, and I probably always will.
Rainbow Brite the movie: Rainbow Brite and the Star Stealer --- via Google/imagesearch
I watched the movie, Rainbow Brite and the Star Stealer on VHS tape in the 80s and it was one of my most favorite movies that time (still is actually lol). I actually lost count of how many times I watched the movie. I watched it again yesterday after all these years and guess what, I practically still remember some lines in this movie. How cute is that (; However, I regret I never had the toys. Boohoo.
My Rainbow Brite Tee by Junk Food Clothing.

However, few years ago, I managed to buy Rainbow Brite's t-shirt at Junk Food Clothing in Singapore. Bless you guys at Junk Food Clothing for making this tee... still my favorite until today!  (Will post the tee photo ASAP). Hence, the iPad's screen today...


PS: I hereby stating that I am not a fan of the recent remake / redesign of Rainbow Brite. It almost destroyed my childhood memories to pieces when I saw it.

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails