Friday, December 16, 2011

These Things Made My Day

1. Check out my new striped dining chairs. Ahhhh one of my dreams finally came true! I'm so in love with my dining chairs, I'm having Chairgasmic! LOL... aww I'm going to spend a lot amount of time on them! <3 Well, that doesn't sound right at all... but frankly my dear, I don't give a damn! (;



2. 5 of the 10 items I bought on eBay arrived today: a pair of flip-flops, sunglasses, a book, a blouse and Audrey Hepburn wall decoration. I bought them at really good price, three of them were priced at US$ 0.99 + free shipping too. Score! Christmas came early for me (: I'm still waiting on my other shipments from eBay, ASOS and etsy to arrive... I can't wait! Yeah! *FreddyMercuryairpunch*


No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails