Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday Thoughts: Hope, Patience, and Never Stop Praying

Hope.
Hope is very powerful and is actually the first step to fully trusting God. Hope is to look forward with desire or reasonable confidence. Life is full of uncertainty, danger, and moments of indecision. However, even when times get dark and intimidating, as long as we keep hope alive, we can achieve anything. Hope will keep us strong. 

There are countless stories of people (including me) overcoming what seem to be impossible odds. This is because hope is more than idle wanting and wishing that things will get better. Hope is the actual belief and faith where I know things will get better and I will persevere. When I know things will get better, I'm willing to do whatever it takes. With hope I can look to the future with confidence and excitement, and I can begin to do more than I ever imagined

Be patient in time of trouble.
It has never been easy to be patient especially when things are getting quite troubling. Fortunately, patience is a virtue that can be cultivated and nurtured over time. I've been trying to be more patient in any given time of trouble and I must admit, everyday I'm pleasantly surprised by how relaxation and peace of mind can impact the quality of my life just by being more patient. It's hard but it's worth it. 

Never stop praying. 
Talking to the Heavenly Father on a daily basis allows His presence to reside in us, and His hand of protection to keep us. The more we pray and communicate with God, the intimacy between He and us will grow. So, I urge you today to choose life through praying to God on a daily basis. Prayer is the key to living in oneness with Christ, and I have learned if I want oneness with Christ in every facet of my life, I can never stop praying.



via Born To Make An Impact

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails