Friday, April 25, 2014

Fabulous Friday Finds

via Lucy Laucht (one of my favorite accounts on instagram)


Well hello darlings! 

How I've missed blogging. I am estatic that I could squeeze some time for blogging, simply because it is difficult (for me) to maintain the consistency of a blog. When I have free time I usually just grab my cellphone and then scrolling down my instagram feed, where I'm following more than 800 accounts and most of them to me are inspiring and fascinating. The people I know personally on instagram probably around 150, the rest 650s are strangers and I love it. These beautiful strangers are husky owners (my favorite!), my favorite bloggers, famous people, home and interior inspiration, travel-related accounts, brands I love, online stores and people who take amazing photos. 

I must admit, instagram is without a doubt, my favorite social media platform. What is yours? 

But anyways, here are some links I found this week (and the weeks before *teehee!) for us to enjoy and to keep on our browser bookmark! 

Zee Avi launched a new album, get it now! I adore this album! 

I want to try them on my nails! 


Dream of starting a business? Read this first


Beautiful pale pink bedroom make over



Beautifully written.

I'm still not over Frozen. And Kristen Bell, you're amazing

'til next week! Toodles! 



No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails