Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Weird wednesday


Hmm... actually, today Ara and I were gonna go to Glodok to buy some DVDs. We ran out of DVDs to watch! But we decided to just buy 'em next week. Then I had lunch with my mom & dad in a Japanese Restaurant. Yummmm (^,^) ... I ate sushi, sashimi, agedashi tofu and some bites of Unagi :P Geez, I always love Japanese food! But then, I got texted by Calik, "Ruli's father passed away this morning. Please forward this message to the others." ... I was like, WHATTTT!?? ... Oh geez! May God bless his soul. 

So, I went to Ruli's house after lunch. I met some of my friends from high school and I haven't met some of them since we finished high school. It's like a small reunion actually. Isn't that ironic? Having reunion on someone's funeral? I felt sorry for Ruli and his family. It must've been a great shock for them, losing a husband and a father.

Then I went to Pondok Indah Mall, coz I didn't feel like going home yet. I bought some books there... hehehe... I haven't finished reading "The Devil Wears Prada", but I just can't help it! I bought "Wanderlust" by Chris Dyer, "Cintapuccino" --- Indonesian chicklit, and FINALLY... "Shanghai Baby" by Wei Hui! I've been searching this book for months... other bookstores always ran out of this book. Finally, today, my mission completed! :) In 3 days, I've finished reading 3 books: "Kembang Jepun" by Remy Sylado, "Love in Prague" --- Indonesian teenlit, and "Natsuka" --- also Indo teenlit. Well, what can I say? I love reading! I hope those books I just bought are good. And I hope "Shanghai Baby" is as good as "Memoirs of A Geisha". "Memoirs Of A Geisha" is one of my fave books. 

I heard that someone's gonna make the movie. Zhang Zi Yi would be Sayuri (if I'm not mistaken), Michelle Yeoh and Ken Watanabe are also taking part in that movie. I can't hardly wait!!! Well, anyways, "Kembang Jepun" is similar to "Memoirs of A Geisha", but too bad, non-bahasa indonesia-speaker can't read this book. Coz it's in Bahasa Indonesia. 

One more thing, last monday, I went to cinema with my friends. We watched "It's All About Love". HOLY CRAP!!! That was the WEIRDEST MOVIE I've ever watched! Save your time, save your money, don't watch this movie. Weirdest movie ever!!! Really. I mean it. Don't. Aaite now... I suddenly forgot what I want to talk about. It's getting late. I guess, that's it for today. I'm signing-out! ;)

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails