Sunday, November 28, 2004

This Holiday Season...

via Google/imagesearch

Oouuwwhhh.... Christmas presents!!!  Posted by Hello

It's 5.07 AM (GMT +7), I just got home. I went out with my cousins - Ara, Alva, Lala, Lami and Marcel. We went to Plaza EX (Entertainment X'ntre)and watched Polar Express. Oouuwwhhh... Loves it! I've always loved Christmas! One of my favourite times of the year.

My cousins and I were discussing about our childhood afterwards. How much we believed in Santa Claus... (thank's to our parents)

I'd still love to believe in Santa Claus though! ;) I'd love to be on Santa's lap and to have him asking me, "Amara, what do you want for Christmas...?"

Then I'll say, "All I want for Christmas is ______________________" ;D

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails