Saturday, February 05, 2011

Interesting Links

I'm going to share several interesting things I found on the internet. Enjoy!

If you're deeply in love with Greek myths as much as I do, go join this Mythical Manhattan tour when visiting New York.

Valentine's coming and this rad heart cake (red velvet cake, yum!) would be perfect for my February cake. --- Remember my NY resolutions?

Normally I don't expect any Valentine gifts from my husband, but I don't mind getting these Nerdy Stuffs this coming Valentine's Day.

Addicted to Angry Birds? Here's Angry Birds in real life!

I wanna go to the Philippines! Hope there will be a super cheap promo tix this year... *fingerscrossed*

2011 is definitely the year with lots of great and fun movies (based on their trailers of course - not a guarantee): Ceremony, Cars 2, Kung Fu Panda 2, Just Go With It, Red Riding Hood, The Other Woman, The Kids Are All Right, No Strings Attached, and of course just as I mentioned here, Your Highness  

Sara Bareilles is coming to Jakarta this coming May 2011. OMG. Gotta see her singing "Gravity" live.


Everytime you feel like killing your spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend, go to this love blog. The love aura is contagious! 

I'm so fascinated by the Ama Ladies AKA the women of the sea and dying to watch the documentary about them!

Aren't these owl items adorable? I want them all!

To-die-for Espadrille!!! I want a pair!!! 

Have a great weekend darlings xoxo

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails