Tuesday, January 04, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

Usually on NYE, people reflect on the changes they want (or need) to make and resolve to follow through on those changes for the coming year. Of course I also have NYR, at first I didn't want to post my NYR (didn't want to jinx them! - but hey they are all realistic ones) but what if I forgot all about them throughout the year? So let's write them down and do them one by one... so at the end of this year, I'll be proud of my own accomplishments. 

1. Find some beautiful place to get lost in.

2. Volunteer to help others (I want to become a full-time humanitarian and philanthropist one day).

3. Saving instead of shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

4. Take a photo with a barn owl on my shoulder. 

5. Cook and bake more often, cook once a week and bake once a month - minimum. 

6. Complete my Audrey Hepburn DVD Collection.

7. Visit Bandung more often. 

8. Buy a pair of Rollerblade and mushing harness for Chewy & Lowy (: Let's mush! 

9. .......................

10. .....................


Last two are secret! And no, having kids is not one of them. The last two are really private, family members only.

So, these are my NYR, I'll do my best to accomplish them and letting God do the rest (:
In Jesus' name, Amen.

Believe.

via Tumblr

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails