Friday, September 09, 2011

Rugby World Cup 2011

The International Rugby Board (IRB) selected New Zealand as the host country.
RWC 2011 starts today! Shortly after the amazing and brilliant opening ceremony, the first match was between NZ All Blacks vs Tonga kicked off. The match was won over by the All Blacks and I'm one happy woman! I'm a big fan of All Blacks, I just hope they're going to play much better in the next match. They were pretty defenseless on the second half of the match, I'm worried. Hmm oh anyhoo, I'm pretty sad that I'm going to watch the RWC without my husband, the guy who introduced me to a sport called rugby. Even-though we're cheering for a different teams (he's a fan of the Wallabies - I think it's because he lived there for 8 years - lol), I'd still want to watch the matches together. Watching sports match is one of our "thing". I hope my husband and I could watch RWC 2015 together, live in England instead! Amen.

For now, I hope the All Blacks will win the RWC 2011!!! *fingerscrossed* I'll keep you guys updated, don't worry! (;

All Blacks team for RWC 2011.
images via Wikipedia and All Blacks official website.

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails